The crushing plant for aggregates of the P60AR65 series was designed and built to operate with natural inert stone material or with building aggregates (perforated, concrete, etc.).
The processing performed by the machines that make up the P60AR65 system concerns:
- accumulation of material in the loading hopper,
- material feeding to the crushing machine,
- crushing of larger pieces,
- separation and removal of ferrous elements
that they were present in the crushed material,
- separate heaps of pre-screened and crushed and deferred material.
CRUSHING GROUP P60AR65
All system components are built in a transport shape, previously pre-assembled in the workshop.
Motors, gearboxes and mechanical parts are tropicalized.